No, not flowers. I'm not really all that into flowers and we are going to be in a FLOWER GARDEN. That should be enough pretty flowers. And there will be bees, so if anyone wants Holmes and me to remain standing at the altar for the duration of the ceremony, precautions should be taken to prevent bees.
Anyways, what are they going to carry? It's a surprise! WOOO! ...and we have to find some first. I'm pretty sure we can make them though.
The second surprise is something Mom found for Holmes and me. It's for the reception and Holmes is gonna LOVE it. But I can't tell. We also found my rehearsal dinner dress and two cruise dresses. (We were supposed to be shopping for HER dress...see, my Mom is the best!)
We are getting a lot of RSVPs back. It's great, but every day I wonder whose feelings I'm hurting...I hope no one's, but I suppose it's pretty inevitable. We just don't have the ROOM. At first, the guest list was a money issue. If we won the lottery, we would invite 400 people to the wedding. I'm very serious. But we're not rich, yeah, we are not super models. (ten points if you get that reference). But now it's "there are 156 chairs for lunch in the reception room and I had to beg for an extra 8" issue.
So let's start a new fad, trend, idea...if you aren't invited to a wedding you think you should have been, please don't be offended. There is a 98% chance it has NOTHING to do with you, or your relationship with that person..and EVERYTHING to do with budget constraints or room size issues. Maybe this is just my own personal insecurity, but hey, I'm just putting it out there.
Today, I'm getting my wedding dress fit. I think the reality of all this has started to sink in a bit. My dad referred to Holmes as his son-in-law, which caught me off guard (in a good way!) And I was talking to, um, someone, shoot, who was it? and we were talking about...something...and I mentioned wedding or wedding dress...and, um, got excited? Wow, good story Ace...so Steve stabbed him (twenty five points if you get that reference...) My point is, the more and more I talk about it lately, the more crazy ridiculous excited I get! We are under the fifty day mark...
side note: for being such a grammar freak, I have no idea when to use its and it's. Just sayin...
Yay for excitement :)
ReplyDeleteDo you really not know when to use its and it's? If so, we might have to break up.
friend, I understand. *sigh*
ReplyDelete