I was feeling anxious and angry and frustrated...Thank God for His Word...
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+8:1-17
God "remembers" me and this "struggle" and He knows whats next, etc etc.
The quotations around the word "struggle" are there because of any "struggle" Holmes and I could be taking on in the beginning of our second year together, this one is cake. It's the family and friends around us who are really struggling and I try to focus my prayers on them and not myself. Pain with unknown sources (two instances in our family), infections after surgeries (four instances in our family), open heart surgery and mega recovery, surgeries planned, new babies, job losses in families with new babies, the list goes on. As I was typing that I thought to myself, "where are you going with this, Acey, this is just depressing", well, my point is this. My "struggle" is not one. Their struggles are, but regardless of what it is that you're going through, let it bring you closer to Christ
No comments:
Post a Comment