I filled out an online application today. I am quite irritated to discover that I have to send transcripts in as part of my application packet. I have teaching licenses in two states. Does that not suffice? Transcripts cost money, and last I checked, I HAVE NO JOB.
Sigh. I'm NOT complaining.
I have become quite good at filling my free time. I am really appreciating the extra time to study. I've found a great abs class at the gym. And I got to go to the Ginter Gardens today with Grammy. That's a lot of G's. I love tulips and they were beautiful today.
This picture does not do the color of these flowers justice. They were incredible. And the dark purple ones behind them were really awesome too.
These are pinwheels next the lake, not blue flowers, but they looked really cool.
The invitations are finally out! I've heard from folks that have received them already and I'm officially in full panic mode. I'm so worried about people who weren't invited getting their feelings hurt. Creating a guest list is such a harrowing ordeal. I truly hope that no one is upset. We are planning the Saturday night party in an effort to celebrate with ALL of our friends. And we are REALLY looking forward to it all!!!
Tonight we were supposed to be traveling out to Williamsburg to have dinner with my family who is visiting from California, but my stepmom is having some medical issues so they didn't make the trip. Please pray for them, her doctors and that they can find an answer to her pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment