Anywho...hopefully, you'll all be glad to hear that getting back in the habit of not being lazy was actually quite easy. I guess I'm fairly simple minded---dangle a carrot, I hop after it...
Carrots: One syllabus of two was posted earlier in the week and I met with one of my clinical supervisors to discuss my client load for the month of September (middle and high schoolers - AU, ID, HI, SLI, and LD).
Me hopping: planning lesson plans, creating goal pages, reading chapters, printing articles, and organizing notebooks. that also included getting up early to work out this morning before church. good bunny.
and once again our dining room table looks like this...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Friday afternoon, our department arranged a resume/interview tips seminar with Longwood's career center. It was kind of interesting...I was psyched to see that it is acceptable to put GPAs on a resume. I also learned that HR hates ring back tones. Seriously, the lady leading our seminar said she just hangs up when she's calling people for interviews. Doesn't matter what the song is...at least she doesn't discriminate. So job hunters, nix the ring back tones!
No comments:
Post a Comment