I love running in the rain. I planned to go four miles, but I started calculating my 15% increase in mileage from last week and cut today's run back to three. I'll run four on Weds, three on Thurs, and five bright and early Saturday morning before we started moving. For those of you who don't know, you should never just start running more and longer all of a sudden. The smartest increase percentage is 10, but I figure I only took a week off, it wasn't because of injury and my overall fitness level is pretty good, so I'm going with a 15% jump for two weeks, then I'll cut back to 10% until I reach 25ish miles a week again. Then I'll hang with some maintenance miles for a couple weeks until I start training again!
This is our last week living in the West End. Every day this place shrinks. We can't even get around the place if both of us are moving. To pass each other, one of us has to back up and wait for the other to go by. And this is not a result of our cruise eating habits.
Should you find yourself incredibly bored this weekend, any help would be appreciated. Mike sprained his wrist and I'm worried he's going to make it worse trying to do too much.
I have finals next week, then the first few weeks in August will be filled with name change fun and getting the new place in order. Any tips on the name change deal are appreciated!
I've run out of things to say. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment