Monday, March 2, 2009

10 Inches!







It's so pretty!
We are very blessed to have power right now, it's flashed several times, and a transformer behind our house exploded last night. Literally. Holmes saw the flash and had to call the fire department. I'm praying for everyone without power and hope everyone stays safe. I'm also very VERY thankful that Holmes' meeting in Tidewater was cancelled. I didn't sleep in (shocking, I never can), but I've been enjoying being up.
Went running, a quick three miles...well, it wasn't so quick, I had to go kinda slowly to make sure I didn't fall, but it was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Acey...I didn't have your email to answer your question about the 5K on Sat..yes, you can participate as an honorary runner. There are several that have signed up and are not able to come into Houston that day.

    I hope this answers you question...thank you for all your sweet comments on our blog.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete